Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for an opportunity that gives you autonomy, control over your earnings and career progression in a truly meritocratic environment? At Hayes & Partners we are seeking the brightest, most ambitious and entrepreneurial people who are serious about growing their career in the executive search industry.
The role of a Head-hunter is a multi-faceted one comprising of business development, client relationship management, deal origination and execution. We deal with the world’s most valuable resource, its people, and as such Hayes & Partners provides an exceptional career opportunity for ambitious and aspiring deal makers.
Within your sales focused role as a Head-hunter you will gain exposure to the full headhunting lifecycle and will quickly become responsible for managing relationships and developing profit streams.
Hayes & Partners collaborate with a variety of international firms. From magic circle law firms to high-end investment banks and Private Equity firms across the UK, US and mainland Europe.
What we offer
- Exceptional Earning potential – Basic salary £27,000 + Year 1 £40,000 – £60,000 OTE, Year 2 £80,000+ OTE, Year 3 £150,000 + OTE
- Fast track career progression with high-level exposure and early responsibility –
- Researcher to Salary Partner within 3 years.
- A collaborative, driven and fast-paced working environment.
- Exposure to sophisticated future driven markets – Corporate M&A, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Technology etc.
- Attract and build relationships with passive candidates
- Business development across existing client relationships and new self-nurtured relationships
- Negotiation and complex end to end deal management
- Liaise and strategize with high end blue chip clientele, advising them on best business practice and procedure.
- Create detailed market maps to use for deep market penetration and coverage
- Participate in presentations, client pitches and face to face candidate interviews
- Develop a strong market knowledge to engage key clients and stakeholders.
What we are looking for
- 2:1 or above at bachelor’s level is preferred but not essential
- Ambition, drive and entrepreneurial flair
- Time management, efficiency and exceptional work ethic
- Strong communicative ability with an aptitude for sales processes
- Sales / Business development / Marketing / consulting experience is advantageous, but not essential
- Commercial awareness and a high level of EQ and IQ
- Progressive and career minded
- A personality that thrives on meritocracy and an autonomous environment
- Competitive mentality with a proven track record, either from sporting or educational background.